Monday 4 August 2014

Best Culture Night of my Mission. . . 2 weeks left

I had a really awesome week!

Well it’s 2 weeks left now. I think it’s starting to become more real; but I’m mostly still in denial. I kind of had a mental breakdown yesterday but I cried it out on the streets when we were at a white board and then I was fine!! Sometimes it’s overwhelming, but after I talked it all out I felt fine! Sometimes it’s scary because this has just become my life. But I know that there is so much more I need to learn and I can’t do all of that here on the mission. I have to come home, progress and learn more. I really want to do that! I know Heavenly Father is taking care of everything and I feel very happy and at peace all the time. I just love my mission!

This week we were really busy! We had lots of meetings with 3 recent converts this week! My favs! Danka, Klaudia, and Anna! It is so fun and beautiful to work with these wonderful YSA women. To be friends and strengthen them in the gospel! It was really amazing. Danka decided to go to the YSA conference!! I am so happy!
It’s my last week here so I won’t get to see her as much but I am so so so happy for her! It’s exactly what she needs! We also had the opportunity to meet with a family here. He is from England and she is Polish. We are doing a new thing where we meet with members to teach them the lessons and help them know how to do missionary work. We met with them and taught them the restoration and it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever done!! Just teaching the gospel to a family and seeing how much it has changed their lives!! It was so beautiful!! We worked a ton with members this week. Guess what!! Marta came to church! It was so good! She was really nervous but I think she liked it a lot. It was testimony meeting and I translated for her. I talked to her a little after and she seemed to really like it! We talked to her a lot this past week about her concerns and questions she is really prepared and it’s amazing to be able to teach her! 

We also had culture night this week!!! IT WAS THE BEST CULTURE NIGHT OF MY MISSION!! We decided to actually do something cultural! So we went to a Milkbar and ate some really good polish food. Then we went and rented bikes!! We rode all over Kraków it was so fun! It started raining a little and then a little more. We saw the castle and the hills and we went through the city center and by the river it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! Then it started to rain a lot,.. We were soaked! Or so we thought! Then we went to a park and decided to head back to the center of Kraków again. It started raining like crazy!! There was a huge storm and a flash flood it was a monsoon!!!!!! I felt like we were in the jungle! I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants! We just kept riding through it all in a cute little line and we were all laughing and completely soaked head to toe!! It was the best adventure of my life!! I don’t know if I’ve ever felt so alive! I couldn't have asked for a better last culture night! 

That pretty much sums up my week! I also finished the Book of Mormon and the New Testament this week!! It was beautiful. It was really amazing to see how much they strengthened my testimony in Christ! I love the scriptures so much and I’m really excited to start them again!

Siostra Pearson



All ready to go! The Before shot!

The After Shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment