Monday 11 August 2014

Final Testimony! Final Week in Poland!

Final testimony

Well this is my last email I will be sending home! It still doesn't feel real.

 I love my mission so much. I have loved everyday and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to be called of God and to share the most important things to me with the people of Poland. I love them so much and although I feel like a part of me is breaking having to leave these people and this work

I KNOW that God has a lot of things in store for me when I come home and for the rest of my life. I am so excited to continue on and jump in to the next part of the plan God has for me. My mission has taught me and changed me so much. I am so grateful for the experiences I have had here. I am grateful for the knowledge I have gained and to see it strengthen while I’ve been here. I know that the Restoration did happen. That Joseph Smith did see God and Jesus Christ, and he translated the Book of Mormon, restored the priesthood of God and that he was a Prophet of God.

I know that thanks to the Restoration of the gospel we can be sealed with our families for the eternities. God loves each and every one of us and He has great things in store for us. I know that He knows me and loves me and He sent His Son Jesus Christ so that we can live with Him again.

I know Christ gave us the perfect example of how to live and be happy. I know that he atoned for all of us and that with Him we can become something greater everyday. I know that this gospel is true. It has changed my life immensely and I have love every minute that I have been able to share it with others. I am grateful for all of my family and friends who have been such a great support to me. I couldn’t have done this without you. I love you all and I will see you in a week.
z milosca,

Siostra Pearson


his is capture the flag at the castle Ogrodzeniec!









No comments:

Post a Comment