Saturday 24 May 2014

May 19, 2014 - The Climb, visit to Katowice and meeting Danka!

I had I really good week żartuję, it was the BEST WEEK.
To start things off on P-day we went to this huge fort and climbed a mountain!! A man-made mountain but it was so fun. Sister Swenson and I literally did climb a part of it. It was hilarious I almost peed my pants I couldn’t handle it.

And then I went on a bus to KATOWICE to go on an exchange with Sister Stratton!! it was the best thing of my life!! First I went to the chapel and they were having Family Home Evening. BARBARA and KRYSTYNA and ADRIAN and RAFAŁ and DANIEL were all there!!! And SISTER STRATTON!!! There was so much excitement and love I almost hugged all of them! I just love them so much you know? So anyways it was amazing! I got to talk to Barbara about life and her baptism and I got permission this week from President Edgren to attend her baptism!!!! IM GOING TO BARBARA'S BAPTISM!! I cannot wait. I just love everything about everything right now. It’s just that life is so good. Like every dream and wish that I have came true.

On a daily basis and I don’t know why I am so blessed!! So continuing on with the exchange, Sister Stratton and I went back to the apartment and everything was so trippy because I was in Kato again. Exactly one year ago I was serving in Kato with Sister Packard, my trainer, and now here I was again in Kato the same time and with my trainee, Sister Stratton!! It was so amazing. We had a good night and the next day we had district meeting. We had a meeting with Krystyna and did some contacting. I loved everything about being back together and doing missionary work together again. It’s a great feeling to just jump back into our companionship and go to work again. I loved it!!
We went to Sosnowiec to go to Helena’s house!!!! It was beautiful!! We talked and she fed us pierogi. We talked about life and the gospel and how much I love her! Then we went with Adrain to maxi pizza! And all of my gypsie friends came!! Adrian, Patryk and Kewin!! They are the best people ever! It was fun to see them and talk to them and catch up!! It is amazing that I can talk to them way more now than I could before. I remember being in Kato and my heart was so full of love and joy!! These people hold a special place in my heart! It was the best! I don’t know how I was so lucky and blessed to be able to have that exchange. It was life changing and wow!!!

But what felt even better was coming back to Kraków and feeling like it was home and that I actually missed it all. It was just another testimony to me that this is where I’m supposed to be right now.

To top it all off this weekend Danka came to Kraków!! For the whole weekend! We were with her just about 24/7 which was so cool! She met a ton of the members and we taught her a lot of the lessons even though she already knows everything. It was the coolest just to get to know her more and love her more! I just love being able to be here and be a part in her conversion! She is amazing! I love watching her desire to learn and grow in the gospel take off and see it change her! It’s so amazing to be a part of.

This week was literally nothing but good. I just feel so happy and blessed to be here and for my mission. I see the work and all it is doing and how much it’s changing my life and me. I am so grateful! It’s the most exciting thing ever to be right in the middle of all these experiences that are changing who I am and being aware that it’s all happening. It’s so hard to explain but I love waking up everyday and knowing that I can be better today than I was yesterday and happier, and the future is always so bright! Coming down to the last 3 months of my mission is so amazing because I love it so much. I want to be here and be doing the Lord’s work. I love how much my mission is preparing me for the rest of my life! Sister Swenson and I made a 5 year plan this week. It was a little scary but so exciting that I have no idea how everything will turn out, but I have faith IN Christ and His Atonement, and in the plan that God has for me. It creates this huge feeling of happiness. I love it so so much!

Love,

Siostra Pearson
At the top!

What we climbed!






Sister Stratton and me

Me, Danka, Sister Swenson

Pictures with Kewin, Adrian and Patryk












No comments:

Post a Comment