Monday 17 February 2014

Charity is the Pure love of Christ

My week!! First of all it was amazing because we went to Dennis's house for FOO FOO ROUND TWO!!! It was AMAZING!!! This time there were 14 missionaries there!! I loved it so much!! I can’t wait to make foo foo for you one day!! So it was a great time! The rest of the week flew by! Honestly not much happened. I’m trying to rack my brain... well I SAW BARBARA!!! It was so much fun! We went for lunch and talked and she is doing great! She’s in Utah right now and hopefully I’ll see her when she comes back!

We also went to a members house this week and she lives a little farther away we had to take a train and well... we accidentally took it a couple stops too far and had to get off and wait for the next train. It didn’t come for a half hour so we were stranded and it was way out in the middle of no where and we were the only ones around so naturally we took a billion pictures with each other!! It was so much fun! It was seriously the highlight of my week. I love my companion so much. She is always there for me and we are always laughing and able to see the good in everything.

I LOVED the talks you sent me with my valentines day package!! They were seriously just what I needed. i don’t know how you do that but I really needed it.
The one form President Monson was so good!! It made me really want to make sure that I have charity even though its so hard sometimes especially when you are serving people who don’t want to be served or helped and honestly are very stubborn and hard most of the time. The only way that I can love them unconditionally and continue loving to serve them is through Christ. He is the perfect example for me and my love for him drives me to love the people.

I love what you said about being a disciple of Christ and that is exactly what I am trying to do. Learn more about Him so I can be like him. I love my mission! I’m so grateful that it’s teaching me to do that :)

I miss you guys a lot but I’m so glad you are there for me :)


Love Siostra Pearson

 
Sister Stratton and I waiting for the Train

Me with Barbara

Just gave Sister M a haircut


No comments:

Post a Comment