Monday 22 April 2013

April 21st - The Final Countdown


Hello Everyone!

What a week!!!! I don’t even know where to start!

I got my travel plans!!!!! I leave in exactly one week!!!!! I’ll be flying from Salt Lake @ 11:10 to AMSTERDAM and then straight over to POLAND where it will feel like 2 in the morning but it’ll be mid day and we’re all going to go into this big place smack down in the middle of Warsaw and STREET CONTACT!! IN POLISH!!! It’s all like a crazy dream that I can’t believe is actually happening!

On Tuesday we went to our devotional like usual got seats cause we’re pro at it (we've been here for so long) and I’m reading some Dear Elder letters while we wait and all of the sudden everyone stands up!! And I start freaking out!! It was Elder RICHARD G SCOTT!!! He gave such a powerful talk, the spirit was so strong and I just knew without a doubt in my mind that he is called of God! It was so amazing to hear from him!

It was one of the funniest weeks I’ve ever had though!!! I know I’ve said this a billion times but I love EVERYONE in my zone so much!!!! My district is the best thing that ever could've happened to me and then I got the Elders going to Bulgaria aka the Bulgarians and they just bring SO much fun and happiness to me!! And then the BABIES (new missionaries) are so cute, I’m going to miss all of them so much!! And don’t even get me started on my teachers!! I honestly feel like I have had the BEST MTC experience of all time. I have loved every minute I’ve been here and each week only seems to get better. I am so grateful for this time I’ve had :) and I am very sad to be leaving. BUT I’M GOING TO POLAND IN A WEEK!!!! Its so nerve racking! I feel like I have soooo much to do and so little time. I want this to be the best week ever so it will be :)
  
I forgot the most important thing!!!!! Ok anyone who is reading this needs to hold onto his or her gaunch because I have the most exciting story of all time!!!!!!!!!!! Prepare yourself...

I MET MY FUTURE MISSION PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya I know! Your thinking what!!! That’s impossible!! But you know how my mission president is leaving in June/ July? Well my NEW one comes into the MTC sometimes to be trained AND my teachers asked him if he would like to come in and meet us, so on Thursday at the end of our class our future mission president and his wife came and met us all and talked to us about them and the mission and it was so coooool!!!!!!!! He was just so great and I felt so much love for him already, I am so excited!!! How lucky are we!!!!! They NEVER do that I feel so privileged. This whole week has made me excited to really start the real part of my mission!!!
I just love being a missionary so much! I seriously see miracles everyday ESPECIALLY with my language! I wish I knew more but its so encouraging because everyone in our TRC said we know more now then they knew when they were leaving the MTC so I know without a doubt I am going to MASTER this language!! That was in part of the apostolic blessing Elder Scott gave!!! wahooooo!!! Elder Scott talked about how his wife served a mission and how much her service blessed their family. So that also made me really really really excited :) This is the most amazing experience I could ever have and I am SO HAPPY I chose to be here!!!

Sorry I’m super frazzled with the whole LEAVING THE MTC STUFF! So my email might be kind of lame and weird and really out of order.

This week my class made up a flash mob song and in the middle of our class we started singing one at a time, all in polish of course, it was so cool!! But really scary for our teachers. I’ll send you a video!
  
I miss all of you! I love hearing how everything is going with you all.
Well I think that’s all for now!!!!! I love you all THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo
Love
Sister Pearson :)






No comments:

Post a Comment